2nd October 2018, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the registration process of UCEED 2019?

Hi everyone, I am planning to appear in UCEED. I want to register for UCEED of 2019 so that I can secure admission in BDes Degree. Can you please let me know about the process of registration for upcoming UCEED?

4th October 2018, 01:44 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the registration process of UCEED 2019?

The application form of UCEED 2019 will be available from October 9 to November 9, 2018. Candidates will have to follow the steps that are mentioned below to complete the registration process of UCEED 2019 :-

- Candidates will have to fill the UCEED 2019 application form

- Upload all the scanned documents

- Pay the requisite application fee through any of the following mode

- Submit the UCEED application form 2019

Application fee can be paid online using debit card, credit card or net banking.

Fee for the UCEED 2019 Application Form :-

1. For all women Candidates - Rs.1200

2. For SC/ ST/ PwD - Rs.1200

3. For all other candidates - Rs.2400
5th October 2018, 10:48 AM
sreejit4321

The complete procedure to apply for UCEED 2019 is

Navigate the official website
Click on ‘Register’ to create to your account in the user registration portal.
Enter valid email Id and mobile number and click on ‘Register’ button.
A verification email will be sent to the candidates to their registered email Id.
After that candidates can fill the application form with their login credentials.
Now, fill personal information, academic details, contact information and address details.
After submitting the details, click on ‘Upload Images’ link.
Upload the scanned photograph, signature and other required documents in the prescribed format.
After that, submit the payment details and click on ‘Payment, button.
After submitting the requisite fee, submit the application form.
Print the application form and keep the printout of it.

Thank You!!
5th October 2018, 06:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to fill the application form online through the official website and upload all the required documents. Application fee can be paid online through the debit/credit card or net banking.

Just make sure you have all the documents ready along with scanned photograph and signature of yourself, before sitting for the online application.
5th October 2018, 08:49 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To register for the UCEED 2019, you need to fill its online application form by referring to its online registration portal www.uceed.iitb.ac.in.

The registration form for the same examination will be available on the above provided link from the 9th October till 9th November. Further, the registration can be filled upto 16th November with late fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?