2nd October 2017, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for aeronautical engineering after class 12th?

I am Raushan. Now I am studying in class 12th. After passing 12th exam I want to do aeronautical. I want to know that how can I do it and have any book for aeronautical entrance exam please tell me fast Or how can I prepare for aeronautical exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 50% marks in class 12th? How can I apply for the entrance exam of Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. What is the percentage required in class 12th to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? How much rank should I score in EAMCET for the same?
  3. Which is the best way to do Aeronautical engineering? Should I go for +2 or Diploma?
  4. How to do Aeronautical engineering after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Admission Procedure to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 62% marks in 12th and 62 marks in JEE 2016
  6. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Details about the marks criteria for Aeronautical Engineering students? How to apply for the entrance exam?
  8. Is pursuing aeronautical engineering beneficial?
  9. What is the procedure followed to apply for diploma course in Aeronautical engineering?
  10. Which entrance should be given in order to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 12th?
  11. Procedure to enter into Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th standard?
  12. What is the procedure to join NASA after class 12th?
  13. What should I do to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th Class?
  14. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
  15. What is Aeronautical Engineering all about? Is MHT CET exam conducted for admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. What is the procedure and admission criteria for Aeronautical Engineering after 12th?
  17. How can I become an Aeronautical Engineer after completing class 10th? How much should I score to apply for the Course?
  18. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?

2nd October 2017, 09:52 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for aeronautical engineering after class 12th?

To get admission in aeronautical engineering after completing your 12th standard with PCM from a recognised board with minimum 60% marks you have to appear in the joint Engineering entrance test that is conducted by CBSE every year. Once you will qualify this entrance exam according to your rank you will get the trade and college.

2nd October 2017, 10:25 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for aeronautical engineering after class 12th?

To join aeronautical engineering after 12th one must have completed 12th standard with physics, chemistry, mathematics and additional subject with minimum 60% marks and after that he or she has to appear in the JEE exam that is conducted by CBSE every year. If you get top rank then definitely you will get the college as well as the trade as per your interest otherwise they will give you the trade not according to your interest.

2nd October 2017, 10:42 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

If you want to do aeronautical engineering then you have to be 12th pass and have to clear an entrance exam.

There are many exams through which you can get a seat for an aeronautical engineering.

But here are the top exams which everyone in India looks for: IIT, SAT etc.

3rd October 2017, 12:33 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

In order to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering course after completion of your 12th grade, you will have to appear for JEE(Main) examination.

Preparation can be done from home as well as by getting admission in any such institution providing classes for the preparation of JEE(Main) examination.

You will have to fill up the application form by visiting the official website of JEE(Main) examination http://jeemain.nic.in

Therefore, start preparing for your examination at the earliest and I ma sure you will do well in it and get admission in any good college to continue with your studies further.

3rd October 2017, 08:29 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

After completion of your 12th standard in Science discipline (with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics), you are required to appear in JEE Main entrance exam, qualifying in which you will be granted seat in engineering college according to you rank in the JEE Main examination through counselling for Aeronautical engineering course.
Before applying for JEE Main entrance examination, make sure you are satisfying the following eligibility criteria for it.
JEE Main Eligibility Criteria (2018):
>Those candidate applying for JEE Main must be Indian citizen.
>Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st October, 1993 are eligible to apply.Age relaxation of 5 years applicable for the candidates belonging to a reserved category like SC,ST and PwD category.
>Aadhaar card is compulsory to apply for this exam.
>Candidates must have passed 12th standard qualifying exam in 2016 or 2017 with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized board of education.Candidates who are appearing in 12th standard exam in 2018 can also apply for JEE Main 2018 entrance exam.
>Candidates must have take 5 subjects in 12th standard such as:
1. Language, 2. Physics, 3. Mathematics, 4. Any one of (Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Technical Vocational subjects), 5. Any other subject.
>For admissions to NITs/ IITs/ GFTIs, candidates should have secured at least 75% (for SC/ST is 65%) marks in class 12th exam or be in the top 20 percentile in the class 12th exam conducted by the respective boards.
>Candidates can appear in JEE Main exams only upto 3 times.

Below I have listed some names of books which you can refer to prepare fro JEE Main exam:
>JEE Main Prep Guide 2018, by Arihant Expert (Author)
>Concepts of Physics (Part I) and Concepts of Physics (Part II), by HC Verma
>Organic Chemistry, by Morrison Boyd
>Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations, by R.C. Mukherjee
>Class XI & XII Mathematics, by R.D. Sharma
>IIT Mathematics, M.L. Khanna
I would suggest you to follow the syllabus of CBSE class 11th and 12th and prepare accordingly.

3rd October 2017, 11:47 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to pursue aeronautical engineering course you should have passed 12th standard with PCM stream from a recognised board. Admissions in aeronautical engineering course are done through merit basis of state or National or university level entrance examinations like JEE, EAMCET, BITSAT, etc.,. By qualifying the entrance examination and participating in the counselling process, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering course.

3rd October 2017, 12:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Raushan. Now I am studying in class 12th. After passing 12th exam I want to do aeronautical. I want to know that how can I do it and have any book for aeronautical entrance exam please tell me fast Or how can I prepare for aeronautical exam?

Students after completion of the 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects over 50% marks can apply for the BTech Aeronautical Engineering. The BTech Aeronautical Engineering is available in various engineering colleges. Candidates have to appear for the common entrance test conducted for the engineering admission. Candidates can apply online for the admission to BTech Aeronautical Engineering. Colleges offering BTech Aeronautical Engineering are given below;

Madras Institute of Technology - Official Website

Anna University - Official Website

Bharath University - Official Website

Manipal Institute of Technology - Official Website

PEC University of Technology - Official Website

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?