30th October 2016, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required in class 12th to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? How much rank should I score in EAMCET for the same?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue Aeronautical Engineering so can you tell me what is the percentage required in class 12th to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? How much rank should I score in EAMCET for the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the minimum marks required in class 12th to pursue Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exam I have to write?
  3. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Sc in IT? Required percentage in UG to apply for this course? Which Entrance Exam to appear for this?
  4. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  5. Which is the best Aeronautical Engineering College, Indian Air Force(Hyderabad) or Institute of Aeronautical Engineering(Hyderabad)? Minimum marks or rank required in EAMCET for admission?
  6. Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?
  7. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  8. How to get into Aeronautics course?
  9. How many marks is required in EAMCET to get medical seat in SC category?
  10. Percentage required in 12th to join Aeronautical engineering universities?
  11. How to do Aeronautical engineering after scoring 75% in 12th and 96 marks in EAMCET?
  12. Marks required in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Should I write EAMCET or IIT exam?
  13. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  15. Minimum score I should get in EAMCET to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering at Indian Air Force?
  16. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 50% marks in class 12th? How can I apply for the entrance exam of Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  18. How much rank is required in EAMCET to get into Aeronautical College?
31st October 2016, 06:25 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage required in class 12th to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? How much rank should I score in EAMCET for the same?

B.Tech. Aeronautical Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Aeronautical Engineering is an undergraduate Aerospace engineering course. The duration of this course is four years.

For this course candidate must have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in 12th class for Aeronautical Engineering is 50%. For getting admission in good Aeronautical Engineering college you need to score rank in between 2000 to 4000 in EAMCET Examination.

The name of best aeronautical college for you are given below.

=> Academy of Aviation Engineering and Technology - AAET, Vishakhapatnam

=> Flytech Aviation Academy - FAA, Secunderabad

=> Maharshi Dayanand University - MDU, Rohtak

=> Bearys Institute of Technology - BIT, Mangalore
31st October 2016, 02:07 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage required in class 12th to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? How much rank should I score in EAMCET for the same?

The full form of EAMCET is Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance test.

1. EAMCET is conducted by State Government of Andhra Pradesh. In order to get admission in Aeronautical engineering, you must have done 10+2 from either state board of Andhra Pradesh or any other board like CBSE, ICSE etc.

2. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are compulsory subjects in 10+2 for engineering. Minimum percentage of marks required is 50%. But you should try to score more marks in 10+2.

3. It is one of the top stream of engineering, you rank should be among top 1000 to get admission in top colleges of Andhra Pradesh.
31st October 2016, 06:34 PM
pruthvi12dba

Hi,

You need to score minimum 50% of your subjects Maths,Physics,Chemistry then eligible to study Aeronautical Engineering.

But to get seat in best colleges you need to score better marks in both intermediate and eamcet.

* 25% of Intermediate subjects Maths,Physics,Chemistry
* 75% of Eamcet marks
* EAMCET rank= 75%EAMCET + 25% Intermediate
*Out of 600 you need to score 525 and above in intermediate.
*Out of 160 you need to score 80 and above in Eamcet

Then Surely you can get Govt seat in the best college.
31st October 2016, 07:15 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering course, you should have completed your 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects or three years Diploma in Engineering course from a Government recognised board/ institute.

To get admission for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering course, you have to appear in National or State or University level entrance examinations like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, EAMCET, KCET, SRM EEE, BITSAT, etc.,.

You need to have at least 60% aggregate marks in your 12th standard and your EAMCET examination should be less than 20000 to get admission in best colleges for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering course.
28th March 2017, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

What's the score in MHT CET for getting admission in government college in pune
16th February 2020, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

How much score require in 12TH sci to get admition? in aerospace engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?