1st November 2016, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I go abroad with the help of my BCA certificate of Nagaland Global University?

Hello Sir, I pursued BCA from Nagaland Global University. I want to know can I go abroad with the help of my BCA certificate of Nagaland Global University? Am I eligible to go to Canada?

20th May 2017, 10:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go abroad with the help of my BCA certificate of Nagaland Global University?

Yes, you can go to Abroad after completion of your BCA course from Nagaland Global University. The Nagaland Global University is recognised by University Grants Commission (UGC) and Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. Since, the university is recognised, your degree certificate is valid to pursue your higher studies from Canada Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?