26th September 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

What qualification is must for entry in CS executive course?

I am a Graduate from LPU. I want to do CS executive course next. So i want to know what qualification is must for applying in CS executive course?

26th September 2015, 10:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What qualification is must for entry in CS executive course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a Graduate from LPU. I want to do CS executive course next. So i want to know what qualification is must for applying in CS executive course?
It is nice hear that you are interested to apply for CS Executive course. Graduation is the basic qualification requirement for Company Secretary Executive level course. Those candidate who are qualify the Graduation can directly enroll of CS Executive course.
27th September 2015, 06:15 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

The basic qualification for CS Course is 12th.
In CS Course three stages are there.
The three stages are:
>> Foundation
>> Executive
>> Professional

After passing class 12th, you can join the Foundation Course
Foundation course can be completed in just 8 months.
And after the Foundation Course Executive course is there for 9 months.
And after that final course is also 9 months.

If you want to start a course of Company Secretary, then you have to apply for the CS foundation examination after 12th and if you want to apply after graduation then you can take directly admission to the CS inter exams which is basically the second stage of the course.
When you apply for the registration then they mention that your registration will be valid for 5 years and after that you have to apply for the renewal registration. The stages and the subjects of CS are-

After passing foundation there will be 9 months gap are their between next level.
Between this gap you have to do one computer course and one SIP program and there will be 15 months of training under practicing CS after passing your inter exam.
11th May 2016, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

what is the passing criteria for cs foundation consisting of three subjects in a module?
14th June 2016, 03:50 PM
Expert king

For entering in to the CS Executive level you need to qualify the CS foundation level (or) you must have graduation.

Graduates are directly eligible for CS Executive level. They no need to appear the CS foundation level.

Being a graduate you are eligible for CS Executive level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?