29th October 2016, 01:12 AM
shrabani jana

What is the registration fee for B.Tech Electrical department of KIIT University Bhubaneswar?

Hello Sir, I want to know the registration fee structure of 4 years session for B.Tech Electrical department of KIIT University in Bhubaneswar. Please answer as soon as possible.

30th October 2016, 07:56 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the registration fee for B.Tech Electrical department of KIIT University Bhubaneswar?

As you have mentioned above that you want to know about the registration fee for B.Tech electrical department and the fee structure of all the sessions of B.Tech course for KIIT university Bhubaneshwar, so regarding that I have attached a link below.

Find the attachment below and the download the file. Here you will find all the details regarding your query. You will get all the details and the fee structures for all the courses of KIIT University Bhubaneshwar.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf KIITEE prospectus.pdf(3.79 MB, 16 views)
30th October 2016, 08:43 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the registration fee for B.Tech Electrical department of KIIT University Bhubaneswar?

KIIT University, formerly Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, is a co-educational, autonomous university located at Bhubaneswar in the Indian state of Odisha.

As per my knowledge, the registration fee for B.Tech Electrical department of KIIT University Bhubaneswar is Rs. 1000 Annually. For more information you can visit at the official website of University: www.kiit.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?