29th October 2015, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope after graduation in B.Sc (Medical) course?

I have just completed my graduation in B.Sc. in medical field. I had subjects like botany, zoology and chemistry. So tell me about the scope?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope after graduation in B.Sc (Medical) course? -- [New]
  2. Scope in BSc Biotech? What can I do after completing BSc?
  3. What is the scope of BSc honors in Biology? I am preparing for pre medical
  4. Can I do a job in merchant navy after graduation in BSc Non medical
  5. What is the LLB course scope? I am doing graduation BSc
  6. Any scope for girls in BSc Agriculture? I have passed 12th medical
  7. Is BSc Nursing associated with Medical or Non medical? Can I do BSc nursing if I have Non medical? In which subjects should I get the highest marks in Medical and Non medical?
  8. Which B.Sc course in DU I should opt for that has best scope in future? I have scored 92% marks in 12th?
  9. How to do BCA or BSc IT after passing 12th medical?
  10. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Scope of Biological B.Sc courses from Kerala university? Eligibility for admission?
  12. What is the scope in BSc Biotechnology? What is the scope if I apply for it?
  13. Which branch of BSc has more scope in future?
  14. Can I go for MSc in medical anatomy after completing BSc(CBZ)? Is there any good scope for MSc in Medical Anatomy? What kind of job will I get after that?
  15. Is there any scope in government teaching job after passing graduation in Arts?
  16. List of the colleges for MSc medical microbiology? Is there any scope for medical microbiology? I have completed my BSc in Medical Microbiology
  17. Scope after completing BSc Microbiology in Medical?
  18. Scope of Government jobs after B.Sc in Medical Biotechnology or B.Sc in advance zoology and biotechnology?

30th October 2015, 10:17 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope after graduation in B.Sc (Medical) course?

There is a lot of scope for the medical students. B.Sc medical students has soo many opportunities for making their further career.

You can go for the further education for the following courses :

** BHMS

** BAMS

** BPT

** Hospitality managements

** M.Sc or MS in medical microbiology

Also you can go for the research after completing your master in your interested field.

You can apply for the job in the following sectors after completion of your B.Sc in medical :

** Biochemist

** Pathologist

** Science Teacher

**Biophysicist

** Food Scientist

** Pathologist

31st October 2015, 11:12 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope after graduation in B.Sc (Medical) course?

You have many opportunities related to jobs also and higher studies also.

You can go for higher studies by appear in test for master course admission from good university. after that you apply for lecturer.

You can apply for various Job test such as PO, Clerical in banks and post offices.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?