7th September 2020, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of studying BE(Automobile Engineering) course?

Hi friends, I am interested in studying BE(Automobile Engineering). But I don’t know anything about its scope. Can any of you tell me about the scope of this BE course? Please tell me as soon as possible.

30th October 2020, 06:08 PM
ruckshana

Default Re: What is the scope of studying BE(Automobile Engineering) course?

Scope of BE (automobile engineering) :
* It offers extensive variety like production plants, automobile manufacturing industries, state road transport corporation, motor vehicle department, etc.
* Automobile engineers are offered the post of general supervisor of mechanic in a workshop, factory or garage.
* Some of top positions offered after automobile engineering course are:
• Sales officer
• Automobile engineers
• Design engineers
• Professor in engineering colleges
• Products development engineers
3rd November 2020, 07:38 PM
Zobiya nasir

Default Re: What is the scope of studying BE(Automobile Engineering) course?

Scope Of Automobile Engineering In India

Automobile Engineering has much scope in India. This is one of the fastest growing Engineering sector in India. It includes the basic qualification, approximate salary of automobile engineers, s offering automobile engineering course. It has good and career opportunity in India as well as in abroad too.

Automobile Engineering is one of the branches of Mechanical Engineering. Mechanical Engineering always have much scope in the field of Engineering. We can call Mechanical Engineering as the 'evergreen branch of Engineering'. This field always possess enough scope in all time history. The confederation of Indian Industry says in the next two decades there will be a shortage of Engineers in India.After completing Mechanical Engineering you will definitely get job in a reputed firm either in India or abroad. There is a large scope in Mechanical Engineering as your future career.

Following are some best universities for Automobile engineering :

PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore
Lovely Professional University, Punjab
SCMS School of Engineering and Technology (SSET), Cochin
Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (VJTI), Mumbai
SRM University, Chennai
Good Luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?