13th August 2019, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of studying BA(Animation and Graphic Design) course in St. Joseph College of Communication?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study BA(Animation and Graphic Design) course in St. Joseph College of Communication. But I have heard that there is no scope of this course. I am interested to do this course, so I want to know about the scope of doing this course. Kindly let me know immediately.

16th August 2019, 01:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of studying BA(Animation and Graphic Design) course in St. Joseph College of Communication?

BA(Animation and Graphic Design) is full time 3 years duration program, comprising of 6 semesters. The course gives students the opportunity to develop communication skills in English as well as basic skills in design, animation, multimedia, interactive applications and publications etc. After this course, you can become Animator, Graphic Designer, VFX Artist, Web Designer, Compositors, Story Board Artist, Modeller and so on.
You can find jobs in the following employment areas;
Gaming Industry

Advertising Media

Film and Television

Advertising

Online and News Print Media
16th August 2019, 10:10 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of studying BA(Animation and Graphic Design) course in St. Joseph College of Communication?

The scope of studying BA(Animation and Graphic Design) course in St. Joseph College of Communication is given below.

BEST EMPLOYMENT AREA

=> Advertising Media

=> Gaming Industry

=> Graphic Design

=> Interior Design

=> Logo Design

=> Publishing

=> Special Effects

=> Visualizing

BEST JOB TYPES

=> Flash and Animation Programmer

=> Graphic Designer

=> Motion Graphic Designer

=> Teacher

=> Animation Writer
17th August 2019, 01:36 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

There are a lot of scope and benefits of studying a BA in Animation and Graphic Design course at the St. Joseph College of Communication. This course deals with the current design/ animation practices and technology. After doing this course a student can make their career in organizations like advertising design, broadcast design, illustration and many more.

Some of the Employment areas are:-

Interior Design
Logo Design
Special Effects
Gaming Industry
2D & 3D Animation
Visualizing
Web Design

Some of the job types are:-

Animation Writer
Motion Graphic Designer
Flash and Animation Programmer
2D & 3D Animator
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?