13th August 2019, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th CBSE Board to study BA(Animation and Graphic Design) in St. Joseph College of Communication?

I want to join St. Joseph College of Communication for studying BA(Animation and Graphic Design). I would like to know about the percentage which is essentially required in 12th standard for getting admission. I am preparing for the Board exam from CBSE Board in 12th for the next year. So, I want to do my BA(Animation and Graphic Design) from this institute.

16th August 2019, 12:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th CBSE Board to study BA(Animation and Graphic Design) in St. Joseph College of Communication?

Candidates seeking for admission to BA(Animation and Graphic Design) in St. Joseph College of Communication, must have to pass 12th class or equivalent examination in any discipline with minimum average marks from a recognized board.
Selection of candidates are made through an Aptitude test followed by a interview.

Duration of this course is full time 3 years and divided into 6 semesters.

More information is available at;
http://www.sjcc.ac.in/
16th August 2019, 10:17 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th CBSE Board to study BA(Animation and Graphic Design) in St. Joseph College of Communication?

B.A. Animation and Graphic Design or Bachelor of Arts in Animation and Graphic Design the duration of the course are three years. For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in 12th CBSE Board to study BA(Animation and Graphic Design) in St. Joseph College of Communication is 50%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list.
17th August 2019, 12:54 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The cutoff percentage is not mentioned on the college website to study BA in Animation and Graphic Design at St. Joseph College of Communication. I am giving you the eligibility details and also give you the college website link so that you can also check the details.

The minimum eligibility is a candidate must have done a 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board. Admission selection will be done on the basis of Aptitude test followed by the interview which is conducted by the college.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.sjcc.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?