8th March 2021, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of studying BPharm course in Pratiksha Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study BPharm course in Pratiksha Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences. But I have heard that there is no scope of this course. I am interested in doing this course, so I want to know about the scope of doing this course. Kindly let me know immediately.

12th March 2021, 10:53 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: What is the scope of studying BPharm course in Pratiksha Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences?

The scope of studying BPharm course in Pratiksha Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences can be seen below.

Last year out of 36 students about 30 students got placements. The average salary offered was Rs. 15,000 per month. The company which offered placements is Apollo Hospital. The role offered in our course is a pharmacist.

The salary package varies as per the company, but the average salary package is 1.9 LPA.

Above 90% of the students got internships from our course in Apollo Hospital.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?