26th November 2016, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

How many subjects do I have to clear in first year B.Com to be qualified to second year?

Respected Sir, I want to know how many subjects do I have to clear in first year B.Com to be qualified to second year? I have the following subjects
Business Organization, Business Law, Financial Accounts, Hindi and Economic. Please answer as soon as possible.

28th November 2016, 04:22 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How many subjects do I have to clear in first year B.Com to be qualified to second year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to know how many subjects do I have to clear in first year B.Com to be qualified to second year? I have the following subjects
Business Organization, Business Law, Financial Accounts, Hindi and Economic. Please answer as soon as possible.

A candidates shall have to secure a pass marks in at least two subjects with at least one elective at the first year examinations in order to be eligible for second year class. In some universities candidates should clear the major and one elective subject to qualify for the second year. It will vary from one university to another university. For exact details you have to contact your university commerce department. They will provide you the exact details. You mostly have theory papers, so you can easily clear the papers in the first year.
1st May 2018, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many subjects do I have to clear in first year B.Com to be qualified to second year?

How many subjects do I have to clear in first year B.Com(hons) to be qualified to second year? i have total numbers of 8 subject in my hand. please tell me about this.
12th March 2021, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

How maby subjects we have to clear in engineering 1st year to qualified in 2nd year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?