2nd January 2017, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

What should I choose between geology, cosmology and biotechnology?

I am confused what to do. I am in 12th, I am confused between geology, cosmology and biotechnology. What should I do?

4th January 2017, 10:07 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I choose between geology, cosmology and biotechnology?

Look, all the above three topics are very good to opt as a career after the completion of class 12th as there are lot of career opportunities in these fields. So, it all depends upon you that which of the field you want to opt after the completion of class 12th. According to me, you must opt that topic in which you are interested for future.
5th January 2017, 01:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am confused what to do. I am in 12th, I am confused between geology, cosmology and biotechnology. What should I do?

The best subject to study is a Biotechnology over the other subjects you mentioned. There are more job vacancies available for the course.
The geology is the study of earth science. The geology is the science deals with study of solid earth, physical structure and substance of earth, their history.
Cosmology is the science of the origin and development of the universe. Physical Cosmology is studied by Scientists and Philosophers.
Biotechnology is the use of living systems and organisms to develop products. Over many decades humankind used biotechnology in agriculture, food production and medicine.
5th January 2017, 07:46 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

You can choose any field as per your interest, all the fields are good in their own standards and have their own respective position. After completing any of these courses you will get ample job opportunities in both government and private sectors with handsome salary options. So, you can choose any field you want, whether it is geology, cosmology or biotechnology. Just go for the field which you feel is easy and you understand well.
5th January 2017, 08:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

First of all you have to decide your aim. Once you finalize your aim, then you can study in that direction. The fields you have mentioned are completely different from each other. They have different scopes in different fields.

Just opt for any one of them according to your interest. Also, make sure that you get admission in a reputed college or university, which is the most important step.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?