28th June 2015, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after graduation in forensic science?

I have passed 12th class by 88.2 marks and now I want to do graduation in forensic science but I don't know what to do after graduation please help me. Tell me about jobs after graduation.

30th June 2015, 04:36 PM
mwh

Default Re: What should I do after graduation in forensic science?

Forensic courses are mostly available at post graduation level.any graduate who has studied chemistry in degree course is eligible to study m.sc forensic science.
B.sc forensic science is very rare course and it is available in reddy's women's college in hyderabad.
One major field for forensic experts is investigation.government agencies like NIA,CBI have good job profiles for forensic science experts.
You can do teaching jobs at state police academy and national police academy as trainer.
30th June 2015, 06:31 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

There are a lot of Jobs for the Forensic Science Graduate.
The Pharmaceutical Companies hire Forensic Science Graduates many pathological Clinics also give jobs.
You can apply for the job a Junior Forensic Science Expert in the Labs of the Police Department.
So there is a huge possibility of jobs for you once you complete your Graduation in Forensic Science.
30th June 2015, 10:35 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

You can do Higher study in forensic science after graduation in forensic science:

Forensic Nursing

Forensic Biology

Forensic Examination

Forensic Pathology

Forensic Toxicology

Principles of Forensic Medicine

Crime Sense Investigation

Technical Investigation

Forensic Anthropology

Jobs option after graduation in Forensic Science:

Forensic Dentists

Forensic Engineer

Forensic Entomologists

Forensic Linguists

Clinical Forensic Medicines Experts

Forensic Anthropologists
1st July 2015, 12:57 AM
reconnect

These courses are mostly available at Post graduate. This course will provides you so many jobs.
You can apply for the job in the labs of police department.
You may also apply in investigation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?