9th June 2015, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete my B.Com graduation even after 40 years of age?

I finished my TYB.com with one KT in Accounts, in the year 96-97, after that I couldnt appear again as I was the only person earning in my house. So had to leave my studies. Now I am 40yrs, but still feel I want to complete my graduation and make my parents proud. Its been 17yrs I left college, am I still eligible to give exam and complete my graduation.

10th June 2015, 12:21 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete my B.Com graduation even after 40 years of age?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I finished my TYB.com with one KT in Accounts, in the year 96-97, after that I couldnt appear again as I was the only person earning in my house. So had to leave my studies. Now I am 40yrs, but still feel I want to complete my graduation and make my parents proud. Its been 17yrs I left college, am I still eligible to give exam and complete my graduation.
We really appreciate your aspiration to complete the B.Com but sorry to say it is not possible for you to complete B.Com through regular with the age of 40 years. Since, there are so many changes has been made in the educational system in between 18 years. Most of the colleges do not give admission for those candidates who have reached the age of 25 years. So, being a 40 year old candidate you are not eligible for B. Com through regular mode. However, you can apply for B.Com through distance mode. There is no age limit required for B.Com through distance mode.

B.Com Universties through Distance Mode:

IFIM College,
Address: Opp. Infosys Campus Gate # 4, 8P & 9P,
KIADB Industrial Area Electronics City 1st Phase, Electronic City, Bangalore, Karnataka, India- 560100
Email: [email protected]

Alliance University
Address: 2nd Cross, 36th Main, Dollars Scheme,
BTM 1st Stage, Bangalore, Karnataka, India- 560068

Acharya Bangalore B-School
Address: Andrahalli Main Road, Off Magadi Road,
Near Sunkadakatte, Magadi Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India- 560091

Indian Academy Degree College
Address: Hennur Cross, Hennur Main Road, Kalyan Nagar,
Bangalore, Karnataka, India- 560043
10th June 2015, 06:36 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete my B.Com graduation even after 40 years of age?

You can't complete your B.Com degree that you left 17 years ago. But you can start your fresh course of B.Com from the beginning.
Most of the colleges doesn't allow candidate of age more than 25 years but you can pursue your B.Com graduation from IGNOU through correspondence.
For more details please visit : http://www.ignou.ac.in/
10th June 2015, 12:06 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

1.Yes, you are eligible to do your B.Com course at 40 years age also.

2.As you have done your TYB.Com it is clear that you have completed your 12th standard.

3.So you can do the regular B.Com course now.

4.For that go to the one of the best university for the B.Com seat.

5.They will check all the applications received from various candidates and give you the admission in your college.

Note-If the candidate not completed his/her 12th standard or not interested to go college daily then he/she can adopt the distance education.

Hope this information is helpful to you...................
30th August 2016, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

If I have completed my 12th from Mumbai University can I still complete graduation from distance education.
31st August 2016, 09:28 PM
adityasingh89

I appreciate your ambition to achieve what you want. The answer is yes, you can complete your B.Com even after 40 years of age. And that also from reputed universities, if you are eligible. You can also try to do it from correspondence course.
29th July 2019, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

I Am 26 years old, I have discontinue my studies in 6th Semester (B.COM)- 2015 and its been 4 years now and i didn't got chance to complete my arrears now I want to complete my B.COM now. Can anyone suggest me what should I do now.
17th March 2020, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 12th in 1999, Can i do my graduation now i am 40 years old and work with MNC.
21st March 2020, 03:28 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---Yes,you are eligible for doing B.com degree even after 40 year of age but only through Distance Mode.

-Indira Gandhi National Open Institute is the best open institute which offer you to get the admission in the B.com degree with your suitable time period so that you can also focus simultaneously with your job too.

--Apply through open board and doing job at the same time with suitable time period of classes.
14th May 2020, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

I am b.a part 2 fail 2005 .how I complete my graduation
1st June 2020, 07:16 AM
Unregistered

I want to complete graduation preferably BA at tbe age of 36 now. How can i do so? I am an UG from science stream.
20th September 2020, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 1st year of Engineering in 1993 through Marathwada University Aurangabad Maharastra and discontinued the study. Can I complete the same now?
25th September 2021, 12:59 AM
Minal F

Yes ,you can complete graduation in any time there is no Age restrictions ,but you should have 12th passed degree .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?