15th June 2017, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to get admission in a good university or college for B.Tech course?

Is B.Tech valuable after 4 years from 12th? I couldn't complete B.Tech due to some reason. What should I do to complete B.Tech from a good university or colleges? I want to complete B.Tech. Please reply soon.

Related Questions:
15th June 2017, 04:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get admission in a good university or college for B.Tech course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is B.Tech valuable after 4 years from 12th? I couldn't complete B.Tech due to some reason. What should I do to complete B.Tech from a good university or colleges? I want to complete B.Tech. Please reply soon.

To get admission in a good college for B.Tech course, you should have completed 12th or equivalent qualification with at least 60% marks. You have to appear for a common entrance test conducted by the state government for taking admission to B.Tech course. Some private universities conduct their own entrance test for B.Tech admission. Marks scored in the 12th and entrance, are considered for B.Tech admission. You have to get very good marks in order to get admission in good engineering college. In some states like Tamil Nadu admission is done on the basis of marks scored in the 10+2 only.
15th June 2017, 05:56 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

Default Re: What should I do to get admission in a good university or college for B.Tech course?

You will have to appear for an entrance test called JEE(Main) examination and after clearing the examination with good rank, depending upon it you will be provided admission in any good college where you can continue with your studies ahead.

You should surely get admission in B.Tech course if you wish to complete your education, it is a very good idea.
16th June 2017, 12:12 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to first clear the engineering entrance exam for getting admission in B.Tech at any reputed college or university. Also, you need to check the upper age limit for the entrance exam before applying.

There is an upper age limit for engineering entrance exams. If your age is good enough, then you will be able to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?