8th June 2010, 12:36 AM
sahit

Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma?

What is the procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma ?

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  2. Will I get admission in direct 2nd year? I have scored 81.74% in 3rd year diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  3. List of institution and procedure of admission for direct entry into second year of B.Tech. after diploma?
  4. Can I take admission for direct 2nd year electronics and telecommunication after completing computer tech diploma with 58.84 aggregate marks
  5. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Education after completing Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma course?
  6. Can I study in IIT after Diploma in Electronics & Telelcommunication?
  7. What is the procedure to be followed for doing B.Tech after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  8. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  9. Can I get admission in PGDCA with scholarship being a diploma holder in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  10. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  11. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma after completing my HSC Electronics? Procedure and the colleges?
  12. Can I take direct 2nd year engineering for electronics and telecommunication after completing diploma in computer technology with 58.84%
  13. How to get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering? Procedure and fee structure? What is the course duration?
  14. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra which can give admission to direct 2nd year for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 62% in diploma?
  15. Courses available to study for Diploma student of Electronics & Telecommunication? -- [New]
  16. Can I get direct admission to 2nd year diploma in Mumbai after diploma in Electronics?
  17. List of institutes which offer Marine Engineering Diploma course to E&TC Diploma holder in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Which engineering college can I get for direct 2nd year after scoring 62% in electronics and telecommunication
8th June 2010, 12:43 PM
anu132

Default Re: Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahit View Post
What is the procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma ?
Hi friend..
There is a scheme named lateral entry which gives direct entry to the diploma holders to 2nd year through an entrance exam...If you want a good college then you have to score good rank in the entrance exam..I hope this is what you are asking for...
GOOD LUCK...
8th June 2010, 09:56 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma?

Usually applications will be called for from +2 HSC (Academic & Vocational) students for admission to Direct 2nd Year Diploma Courses in Government Polytechnic Colleges. Notification comes in newspapers. This notification will be issued by the educational department for all the polytechnic colleges in that state together. Please check the government department of education site.
15th June 2010, 02:22 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

In order to get direct second year admission to BE courses after diploma you will have to answer entrance test. After you clear that entry test you will be directly admitted to direct second year

This is call lateral entry. There are 10% seats in each department. So you will have to come in top 10% in order to grab those seats

There are many entrance exams for admissions to direct second year like LEET,Thapar LEET-TU,Manipal UGET,IPUCET and many more

The forms are generally available in march/april. So keep an eye on such advertisements

Cheers
15th June 2010, 09:17 AM
compaq123
Senior Member+

you can take admission on the basis of aieee only.
15th June 2010, 11:17 AM
sanjusays

procedure varies from university to university.....for some universities it is essential to give entrance exam for getting an entry into 2nd yr degree where as some consider your diploma score as a base score for admission....please let us know your university/college from where you have done your diploma and the university/college in which you plan to do your degree so that we could help you better....
15th June 2010, 05:50 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

you can either get direct admission through the later entry scheam or you an appear for various entrance exam like IIT, AIEEE or bits

you can also appear for various state cet exams..........
26th June 2010, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

I wanna to know about the admitn to 2nd year diploma after ITI with nctvt
27th June 2010, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

rajan 12278
29th June 2010, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

i scored 75% in 5th sem diploma,my 6th sem results r about 2cum..
wil i get admission in 2nd degree IT/COMP in d first cap round?
30th June 2010, 12:10 AM
August
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma?

dear friend

every state takes special xam for admission of diploma students to b.tech.

xams like JELET(westbengal) .

after scoring good result in this xam u will take admission as per ur rank.

so go for it.

all the best.
4th July 2010, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

I AM IN 5TH SEMISTER OF DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONIC AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING AT VIDYALANKAR COLLEGE AT MUMBAI PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION FOR 2ND YEAR OF DEGREE ENGINEERING
14th July 2010, 11:11 PM
pinnache

hi,
lateral entry is possible from 2nd year engg.
there is allindia polytechnic examination
15th July 2010, 01:17 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

through lateral entry test you can directly admited in btech 2nd year after diploma.the name of the lateral entry test is JELET.so firstly you have to crack the compatative exam.

if you are doing job then you can do AMIE.which is a correspondance course and equivalent to btech....

all the best.........
15th July 2010, 12:16 PM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

hi friend
the process of getting direct second year is knowm as lateral entery scheme,you can take admission directly in 2nd year after your diploma,after giving the entrance exam conducted by the various colleges
15th July 2010, 02:16 PM
Shagun Makin

yes friend you can get admission directly in 2nd year diploma called the lateral entry.

For this you need to give the exam for it and according to your rank in it you will get admission in a college.
15th July 2010, 03:57 PM
Arane76

I got only 66%. Can i get admission in second year.
15th July 2010, 04:01 PM
Arane76

I want admission for second year and i got only sixtysix percent can i get admission n what i want to do?
15th July 2010, 06:54 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

If you want a good govt. college then you have to give a examination on the

basis of which you will get rank and appeared for counselling. For getting

admission to private college you can enter through management seat. so its up

to you what you choose.
22nd July 2010, 03:42 PM
siyar

I want to know the date of direct second year admission forms. also how many seats are available for yearly pattern students
3rd August 2010, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the date of direct second year admission forms. also how many seats are available for yearly pattern students
4th August 2010, 12:19 AM
bholag

dear friend,

direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma is possible you will be called as lateral entry through which you will be get admission to the college.
to get good colleges you have to score good.
all the best
5th August 2010, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I Ajay Sharma wanted to know that can i get direct admission in second year diploma on the basis of HSC in civil engg,machanical engg.
Mo. no. 919819488572
Email [email protected]
27th August 2010, 09:57 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,
definitely you can get chance to have direct admission in B.tech colleges as lateral entry.
There are 10% seats in each department. So you will have to come in top 10%

There are many entrance exams for admissions to direct second year like LEET,Thapar LEET-TU.

Good luck.
28th August 2010, 11:28 AM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

Yes , you can take direct admission in Btech second year...for that you have to appear in lateral entry exams,state level exams like,LEET,JELET etc..

after clearing the exam you will get a rank card.. on the basis of your rank card you will get the college..

by this procedure you can take direct admission in Btech 2nd year..

all the best..
28th August 2010, 05:33 PM
subhash5687
Banned

Quote:
for this you have to give entry tes After you clear that entry test you will be directly admitted to direct second year
best of luck dear/
28th August 2010, 09:47 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friends,

after the diploma diploma, you can take the admission in b.tech course

through the lateral entry,and for that you have to give the different

engineering entrance exams,

for the iits exams you must have 60% marks in the diploma.

and for the aieee, your marks should be 50% in diploma..
29th August 2010, 04:50 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
to get admission in second year of btech directly after doing diploma, you will have to give lateral entry exam of your state. if you get good marks in that exam, then you will get admission in a good engineering college. you can also take direct admission by going to the college but in that way, you will not get a good college.
29th August 2010, 06:54 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
yes there are schemes under which you can get direct admission to second year for diploma holders.for this you have to appear for an entrance exam and based on the rank you can get into the course directly.the scheme is called lateral entry.
All the Best!!!!
31st August 2010, 02:30 AM
robart
Senior Member+

dear friend,

at first you have to appear for exam meant for diploma holders students known as JEE-LAT.

after passing this exam you can take admission in engineering colleges in 2nd year directly.

this is the Procedure of direct admission in second year for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma students.

all the best.
1st October 2010, 12:42 AM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

Hi friend,

It is good that you have completed your diploma course, I think you would be knowing about this, however, you can enroll yourself in 2nd year in any of the college which do allow diploma candidates to get in.
For this some colleges have direct admission and some do follow admission test score. Such type of entry in 2nd year of diploma pass candidate is called a Lateral Entry.
In Haryana , it is named as LEET: Lateral Engineering entry test. In this test , knowledge is tested upon diploma bases. Other states have their seperate entrances for admission in engineering of diploma candidates.
3rd December 2010, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

i have discontinued my diploma in computer engineering in 2nd year how can join again
10th May 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

how to join be second year????
1st June 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want to take admissions in 2nd year diploma on the basis of hsc,can i get admissions?
17th June 2011, 11:13 AM
aejaz ahemad

Quote:
and reply the cut off of pune university collages in nasik
20th June 2011, 01:22 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Quote:
Dear Fried,

Please go to the college where you would like to take admission and fullfil their creteria.

Thereafter please show your diploma and convey to them for your second year admission.

You will get it. Please do not worry.

Regards,

Ramjash
27th June 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

plz give me cut off list of government colleges of engineering of last year in electronics & telecommunication for direct second year?
4th July 2011, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Please make the process of admission easy or make us avaliable criteria in written form
8th July 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

i got 62% in 6 semister i want to get admissiom in second year in ET BRANCH.let me know where i get information for all this?
2nd September 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

how to get into 2nd year direct diploma automobile engineering after iti in ac controlling???... please suggest me
6th September 2011, 06:18 PM
archijaleel

Admission process will be same as for other candidates just you need to mention in the admission form that you have completed Diploma, and seeking admission for 2nd year...... thats it.. Some colleges may ask few documents as per their norms it depends college to college.......
9th September 2011, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

I wamt to know that what is the process of getting admission in direct second year after passed 12th(pcm) in uttarakhand polytechnic colleges.Uttarakhand Govt rule about it?
1st July 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

My name is aamer Cann i want to get admission in second year diploma in govt poly i have 65%in hsc mcvc and which stream can i get admission MAHARASHTRA
10th July 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

kindly give list of government colleges for diploma engineering in maharashtra
27th March 2013, 04:24 PM
raj bn

Quote:
Give entrance exam, Attend counsellinga and Join the college. or you can get admission through management quota also.
5th November 2013, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

sir. I am dip cource completed in 2012 i actualy like nda. How can join nda.
14th June 2017, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

After 12th I have passed diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engg. what is the next procedure to get direct admission in 2nd year degree in Mumbai college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?