25th August 2015, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get Government job being a Bachelor of Tourism Management final year candidate?

Hello,
I am pursuing Bachelor of Tourism Management final year. After my graduation what I should do as I want to do Government jobs in future. Please reply to me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for Bachelor of Tourism Management candidate who have 5 years of working experience?
  2. How can I apply for government tourism jobs or Maharashtra Tourism job in government sectors?
  3. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  4. How can I get job in Ministry of Tourism being a Ph.D in Tourism candidate?
  5. Can I get Tourism Job in Government Sector if pursuing PG Diploma in Tourism Management?
  6. Jobs in Domestic and International airlines after BTM Bachelor of Tourism Management?
  7. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism?
  8. Criteria to be eligible for a government job? What should I do to pursue a government job after final year?
  9. What is the procedure to follow to get a Government job in Tourism department?
  10. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in Travel and Tourism?
  11. How to get tourism government job after masters degree in Tourism?
  12. Scope of Bachelor in Tourism Management in government and public sectors? How and where to apply for it?
  13. Government jobs in Travel & Tourism sector after Diploma?
  14. Details of IIHM course? What is the syllabus of it?
  15. How may I get a government job in tourism sector? List of entrance exams for the same?
  16. Scope for a government job in tourism course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the options available for me in Tourism areas and how may I get recruited? I have done my four year graduation in Hospitality from India and currently I am Pursuing GTM graduation course in Tourism Management from New Zealand
  18. Which is better among Master's in Tourism Studies and MBA in Tourism Management for Tourism Studies graduate? -- [New]
31st August 2015, 11:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get Government job being a Bachelor of Tourism Management final year candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am pursuing Bachelor of Tourism Management final year. After my graduation what I should do as I want to do Government jobs in future. Please reply to me immediately.
After completion of Bachelor of Tourism Management, you are eligible for government sector jobs like Bank entrance exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.

Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.

SC/ST ==> 5 years
OBC ==> 3 years
PWD ==> 10 years
Ex-Servicemen ==> 5 years
Widows ==> 9 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?