1st July 2010, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Jobs in Domestic and International airlines after BTM Bachelor of Tourism Management?

Dear sir, i'm doing (BTM-Final year)this is bachlor of tourism managmet so I want to know that what can I do to getting job in domestic and international airline.please help me to choose my right career

2nd July 2010, 01:29 AM
gaurav goel

Default Re: Jobs in Domestic and International airlines after BTM Bachelor of Tourism Management?

dear sir,,please guide to opt for the best career after BTM.
2nd July 2010, 01:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs in Domestic and International airlines after BTM Bachelor of Tourism Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, i'm doing (BTM-Final year)this is bachlor of tourism managmet so I want to know that what can I do to getting job in domestic and international airline.please help me to choose my right career
If you are looking for a job in domestic or international airline, your graduation in BTM is definitely going to help you but you also need to get the necessary qualifications from IATA.
5th July 2010, 06:27 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

For the adventurous and the travel minded people, tourism industry is the place where one should be building his career.

After doing BTM,you can be employed as a flight attendant ,flight supervisor chief , Ground staff professional in domestic and private airlines sector.

Also you can join in Government tourism department,good tourism management companies as travel agent or tour operator, as marketing professional.

It would be much better for you if you complete MBA in tourism and hospitality management.

Good luck!
20th July 2010, 08:13 PM
LOKESH RAJPUT

hello,
to find different jobs after BTM refer to the link
http://www.naukri2000.com/jobs/travel-tourism-hospitality.php

If you do MBA in aviation management, then you will surely get a very very high package.
in my opinion mba will enhance your career. just look out the placements of aviation managers. (in the attachment)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Aviation.pdf(947.1 KB, 502 views)
18th October 2010, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
Im studying in grade 12 now.I always wanted to work at the airport right from my childhood days.but unfortunately im not getting
informed about what course i must be taking after completing my 12th std...is doing b.com and btm courses sufficient for me to get a
good placement at the airport...kindly clarify my doubts regarding my queries and post me some ideas pertaining to my career in future.
4th May 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Dera sir/Mam i m ADARSH.Gurg.My qulifaction is bachelor in tourism study in nalanda open university at patna.i have already six months working experince in world tour and travel.presently i m doing siddhi vinayak tour and travel at varanasi.so kindly suggest me where is my best options?My e mail id is [email protected] and my contact number is 9236532003,9279105671.Thanks.please imform me.
14th June 2011, 11:59 PM
salva

sir pls tel me which is bettter ba english or bachelor of tourism studies
2nd July 2011, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,

I have done IATA level 1 and also completed my diploma in computer engineering after 12th.Now i want to join a tourism bachelor degree. which one is better is BBA in Tourism Mngmt better or Bachelor in Tourism Administration better? I am A bit confused can u plz halp me?
9th August 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
Please guide to the best career after Bachelor of tourism studies(BTS)
27th August 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam.
i hv done my graduation in tourism mangagement.so plz give me some guidelines to make my carrier..about further studies or jobs on my email adress or contect [email protected] no is 9017198898.thanx
29th September 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

i have done graduation in b.com and post graduation in masters in toursim management..what job opportunities can i see?can i work on airports managing department ?
4th October 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

After doing my Master in Tourim manangement, what should i do to getting a job in the Airlines (Ground staff)
23rd November 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

hello sir...i am studying BE 4th year in mechanical dept and i want to join in airways after my degree.....what course i have to do to join in airlines?
4th December 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

After completion of BE in mechanical if u want to work on technical side in airlines,it is a dream dat cannot be fulfilled for which you have to do aircraft maintenance engineering(3year duration) & that is license course u wil not b awarded wid degree..dat license wil remain as mere paper outside aviation as it has got no value..already i have completed my aircraft maintenance engineering holding license in my hand even than iam jobless since frm last 1 year..there are so many seniors of mine who are jobless since from 2009(i.e 2years)..no jobs in aviation & airlines in india..aviation sucks..so brother my sincere advise is not to take up aviation as career option..
4th December 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Jobs in Domestic and International airlines after BTM Bachelor of Tourism Management?

After BE in mechanical if u want to join in airlines on technical side it wil remain as a dream as it cannot be fulfilled bcoz for which u hav to do aircraft maintenance engineering u wil b awarded wid license & dat license wil remain as mere paper out side aviation as it wil not hav any value bcoz it is not degree..i hav cmpltd my aircraft maintenance engg havin 1 yr experience & holding all the licenses but since frm last 1 year iam jobless there r many of seniors who r jobless since frm last 2 years(i.e frm 2009)...no jobs in aviation & airlines..so brother i advice u not to take up aviation as career as u cant say wat is gonna happen nxt moment in aviation..
27th July 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
sub- Apply for Ground staff
This is Devesh kumar Ashok. I am graduate in B.sc. date of birth 10/dec/1987. if job is tnere plz u inform me.
thank you
mob- 8860399055
28th November 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Seeking a job in airlines ...presently working in le meridien new delhi...
Please provide me necessary in formtion to apply...my no7838163451
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?