25th November 2014, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for Bachelor of Tourism Management candidate who have 5 years of working experience?

Hello
I m working in the Tourism from last 5 yrs.....Now i am doing bachelor in Tourism Management ..So please give us your guidance......what are the opportunity are open for me...as i have done Ticketing ..railway..bus ..hotels and now i m doing Domestic and international packages.....
Regards,
Nilima

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  2. Details of IIHM course? What is the syllabus of it?
  3. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Job openings Tourism in Maharashtra? How to apply for it?
  5. How to get employment in railways? I have completed Hotel Management Catering and Tourism with 5 years of experience
  6. How to get a job in Ministry of Tourism? I have done 3 years diploma in hotel management
  7. Do I have any job opportunities in Defense Sector after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism?
  8. How can I get job in Ministry of Tourism being a Ph.D in Tourism candidate?
  9. Am I eligible for food inspector? How to become food inspector and What's the exam date for the same? I have done B.Sc degree in hotel and tourism management and have working experience in five star hotel
  10. Bachelor's degree in Management or Engineering for Biomedical Engineer who has 25 years of work experience?
  11. Does working in R&D sector is counted as job experience while opting for MBA?
  12. Job opportunities for a candidate having 3 years work experience in government sector?
  13. Courses after graduation apart from MBA or CS with good demand in market?
  14. How to pursue Bachelor in Tourism being a candidate having completed 12th class at an age of 28 years What Jobs will I get after completion of BTS?
  15. Information about government jobs in Travel?
  16. Courses available after 2nd PUC Open Schooling?
  17. Scope of Bachelor in Tourism Management in government and public sectors? How and where to apply for it?
  18. Job opportunities in NTPC, SAIL, BHEL or GAIL for PGDBM(HR) candidate who has working experience of 4.5 years?
27th November 2014, 08:29 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Job opportunities for Bachelor of Tourism Management candidate who have 5 years of working experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I m working in the Tourism from last 5 yrs.....Now i am doing bachelor in Tourism Management ..So please give us your guidance......what are the opportunity are open for me...as i have done Ticketing ..railway..bus ..hotels and now i m doing Domestic and international packages.....
Regards,
Nilima
There is a very good scope available for Bachelor of Tourism Management. Both experience and fresher can find good job opportunities in both the public and private sectors. After completing Bachelor of Tourism Management you can work as a,
  • Relationship Manager - Tourism Board
  • Sr. Executive / Assistant Manager - Travel & Tourism
  • Tour Management Executive
  • Travel Consultant
  • Ticketing Executive - Online Tourism
  • Professor & Lecturer
  • Accounts Assistant
  • Hotel Management Trainee
  • Asst. Sales Manager - Travel & Tourism
  • Manager - Medical Tourism Sales
  • Executive Facility Management
  • Guest Service Manager
  • Travel and Tourism Manager
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?