26th September 2015, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if I have filled the year of graduation wrongly in the GATE exam application form?

Sir/Mam,
As i am appearing for GATE exam while filling application form i have filled year of graduation I have mentioned wrongly. so what should i supposed to do. What should I do now to change it back to the right one?

Thanking you ,
yours sincerely
Prashant kumar

27th September 2015, 01:22 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I have filled the year of graduation wrongly in the GATE exam application form?

GATE is the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. The 2016 GATE exam is conducted by the IISC Bangalore for master' degree in technology.

No, there is no chance of correcting the details if you have submitted wrong details in the application form because it is mentioned in the last stage before submitting the form that please check all the entries because after that you will not be able to make any changes in the application form.

You can mail to the examination conducting authority regarding the fact you have filled wrong details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?