18th February 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to prepare for AIPMT being a 10th CBSE candidate?

Sir,
I want to prepare for AIPMT. I am just given my 10th CBSE Board exam. What I should do for preparing AIPMT? Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether eligible to appear for AIPMT, if intermediate done from Andhra Pradesh?
  2. Can I appear in AIPMT 2016 while appearing in CBSE board exams as private candidate?
  3. CBSE private candidate can appear in AIPMT 2016 examination?
  4. Where the forms of AIMPT 2016 will be available in Delhi?
  5. Can I give AIPMT 2016 exam if applied for CBSE 2016 board exam as private candidate?
  6. Which board is suitable between ISC and CBSE for 12th if planning to join AIPMT institute after 10th?
  7. What are the chances to clear AIPMT for an average student?
  8. How can I complete both CBSE 12th and AIPMT syllabus in a year? Books to be referred?
  9. Can a private teacher prepare a candidates CCE half yearly and final exam paper of french in class 10th or is it to be done by CBSE only?
  10. Candidate of 14 years can appear in CBSE class 10th exam?
  11. Will I get admission in any CBSE affiliated school after passing 10th exam as a private CBSE candidate?
  12. Domicile eligibility criteria for Punjab PMT, Gujrat PMT, DUMET? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured more than 60% in 10th CBSE?
  14. Am I eligible to get Scholarship being a candidate having secured 80% in 10th from CBSE Board?
  15. Eligibility to appear in AIPMT for a candidate who is pursuing Vocational Training in Computer Science on 10th basis?
  16. How can a candidate prepare for AIPMT Exam and other competitive exams?
  17. Whether NIOS certificate is valuable for All India PMT or not?
  18. R.S. Agarwal and NCERT books are enough to prepare for Mathematics exam of 10th CBSE? Toughest chapter of Mathematics in 10th CBSE?
19th February 2016, 05:46 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do to prepare for AIPMT being a 10th CBSE candidate?

First of all I would ask you to completed your +2 level of education from a good recognized school and after that you ta start your preparation for AIPMT. Otherwise in the process of preparing yourself for the entrance examination, You will hamper your board examinations.

Therefore, my suggestion to you is to first of all study really hard and score good in your boards and the prepare for your AIPMT, and trust me things will be quite easier after that.
19th February 2016, 05:48 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can prefer books and previous year entrance papers for the preparation of your entrance examination. But as you have just cleared your 10th, you still have 2 more years to be atleast eligible to appear for AIPMT, therefore, I would suggest you to stay focused on your 12th board examination first and then if for your AIPMT.
19th February 2016, 09:31 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test and entrance examination is conducted by CBSE every year.

The examination is conducted for admission of candidates in medical courses. The examination paper contains questions of Physics, Chemistry and Biology. So, you need to focus more on these subjects to qualify in entrance examination.

The syllabus for examination is of 10+2, so you need to go through all the NCERT books and all topics as syllabus for AIPMT examination.

Try to evaluate your preparation at regular interval through mock test and improve in which you lack. For more information about examination visit at http://www.aipmt.nic.in.
19th February 2016, 09:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To prepare for AIPMT examination, you must have to pursue 11th and 12th standard with Non-Medical Science stream subjects from a recognised board. Candidates who have completed 12th standard with Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised board. By studying your 11th and 12th standard syllabus, you can prepare for AIPMT examination.
21st February 2016, 02:08 PM
Mummasani Naveena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to prepare for AIPMT. I am just given my 10th CBSE Board exam. What I should do for preparing AIPMT? Please let me know immediately.
AIPMT is all India Pre Medical Test after completing 10th standard you have to complete your 11th and 12th standards by dealing with subjects botany ,biology,physics,chemistry ,with aggregate of 50-60% minimum so that you are eligible for writing this AIPMT exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?