8th August 2015, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

What should be the right institute which would suite me to complete graduation at the age of 32 years?

Hello,

My name is Ram kumar and i belong to SC category. I want to complete my graduation my age is 32 years and i am a private job seeker. what should be the right institute for me? Can you please guide me with the right information on the same?

Thank you!

9th August 2015, 01:16 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should be the right institute which would suite me to complete graduation at the age of 32 years?

* Open university is the best and top option to achieve degree at the age of 32
-> Think once that you are 32 years old even if it possible to do graduation degree . but is better to do open degree graduation . it will be useful . in your interested field if you are in idea of getting job.
9th August 2015, 09:08 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the right institute which would suite me to complete graduation at the age of 32 years?

At the age of 32 years, you have to pursue graduation though correspondence. You can't pursue graduation as a regular students.

List of top universities in which you can pursue your graduation :

Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi

Karnataka State Open University, Mysore

Kakatiya University, Warangal

Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad
10th August 2015, 01:50 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

For you the right choice would be to go for your graduation course from Open University as you have wasted so many years and at the age of 32, if you wish to compete your graduation, it is quite difficult for you to get admission in any prominent college. Therefore, ti would be better if you opt for your graduation from Open University.
28th August 2015, 07:34 PM
DSP@1

Yes, you can do your graduation course but as your age is 32 years it will be hard to do
your course as regular.

You can go for Distance/Correspondence type of graduation.For that you have to search for the Open Universities or the Universities which will provide the distance education.

Even some popular colleges in every state of India will provide this Distance Education Programme.

But as you are doing it as Distance it will be better if you do your graduation from University.

So find the University which is near to you and apply for the Distance Education in your desired stream by filling the application form.

That's it you have got admission in that university one thing you have to do is to work
hard and complete your graduation in time
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?