23rd November 2019, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of BA(Women's Studies) in Hiralal Mazumdar Memorial College for Women?

Hi everyone, I am planning to do BA(Women's Studies) course in Hiralal Mazumdar Memorial College for Women. I would like to know about the syllabus of this course offering in this college. Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the syllabus?

6th December 2019, 11:24 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of BA(Women's Studies) in Hiralal Mazumdar Memorial College for Women?

BA in Women's Studies is a 3 year duration course. This course gives a core exposure to the issues, concepts and theories of women studies allowing them to engage with disciplinary work in the humanities and social science that has been informed by women's studies concerns. The detailed syllabus is given below.

Ecofeminism
Education and Gender
Gender and Violence
Global Feminism
Legal Issues and Civil Rights
Psychology of Women
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?