12th January 2016, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

B.Ed from Delhi University after completing B.Com from DU through correspondence?

I am student of b.com(pass). I have done my graduation from DU through correspondence. I got 50% in my graduation. Please let me know can I apply for the B.Ed from Delhi University and please let me know also all the detail of other colleges in Delhi for the B.Ed course Like their eligibility criteria, span, fee structure etc.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Com Honours from Delhi University along with ICAI course after completing 12th Science?
  2. B.Ed from Delhi University after completing B.Com from DU through correspondence? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility for MAT exam for student of B.Com (Pass) with correspondence from Delhi University?
  4. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before
  5. What is the admission fee for admission in B.Com?
  6. Which university offers B.Ed after B.Com in Distance Studies?
  7. What can I do after completing B.Com in correspondence in Bangalore University
  8. How to do LLB correspondence course from Mumbai after completing graduation in B.Com from SNDT University
  9. Eligibility to study and fee expenses of correspondence MBA in Delhi University?
  10. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  11. Is it possible to apply directly for TYB.Com after completing HSc 2 years
  12. How to do MSc correspondence in Zoology from Delhi University after completing BSc from Kumaun University with 51%
  13. Which are the good colleges of B.Ed in India? When are the entrance exams for it? Is it good to do B.Ed after B.Com?
  14. From where can I do MBA correspondence?
  15. How to complete TYB.Com after completing FYB.Com and SYB.Com from Mumbai University
  16. What should I do after completing B.Com in correspondence with 48% aggregate
  17. Can I be eligible for B.Ed course after completing BCom
  18. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
13th January 2016, 04:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Ed from Delhi University after completing B.Com from DU through correspondence?

You need to clear the entrance exam conducted by DU for admission. Only meritorious students who perform well in the entrance exam will be able to get admission through counselling.

Hence, with 50% marks you are definitely eligible for the exam but you need to be very well prepared for the entrance exam also.
13th January 2016, 10:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Ed from Delhi University after completing B.Com from DU through correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am student of b.com(pass). I have done my graduation from DU through correspondence. I got 50% in my graduation. Please let me know can I apply for the B.Ed from Delhi University and please let me know also all the detail of other colleges in Delhi for the B.Ed course Like their eligibility criteria, span, fee structure etc.
You have completed graduation degree so you are eligible for B.Ed course.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed ) is one year Teaching professional course which is divided into two semester.

Bachelor's or Masters degree in any subject with atleast 50% marks at graduate level or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There is no age criteria.
13th January 2016, 11:52 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry, B.Ed in Delhi University is a full time programme, the duration of the programme is 2 years. So it is not possible for you to study the B.Ed in Delhi University through correspondence mode. You can check the details in the link given below
http://cie.du.ac.in/admission/BED/be...%20FAQ%202.pdf.

The aspirant can study the course in distance mode in the following universities;

- Annamalai University - http://annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/dde...bed&course=001
- Amity Institute of Education - http://www.amity.edu/aien/A34105.asp"]http://www.amity.edu/aien/A34105.asp[/URL]
- IGNOU - http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutig...es/detail/90/2
- Tamilnadu Open University - http://www.tnou.ac.in/Bed_SE_Programmes.html
15th January 2016, 08:26 PM
ranu shahi

As per your details you have completed graduation in commerce stream from DU through distance. Therefore, you are eligible for B.Ed.

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. It is a teaching course and without having a B.Ed degree you are not eligible to write teaching exams like TET, CTET etc.

Here is no limitation of age.

But candidate must have at least 50% aggregate in any stream from a recognized university.

Fee structure of different colleges are different but it costs approx 2 lakh for two year.
5th December 2019, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Du colleges which provide b.ed after bcom hons
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?