3rd January 2019, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

How many BPharm(Pharmacology) seats are available in Sri Padmavathi School of Pharmacy, Chittoor?

Can anyone of you let me know that how many seats are available in Sri Padmavathi School of Pharmacy, Chittoor for BPharm(Pharmacology) course? I want to join this college for this course, so I want to know about the seat availability. Kindly tell me immediately.

8th January 2019, 06:26 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BPharm(Pharmacology) seats are available in Sri Padmavathi School of Pharmacy, Chittoor?

There are total number of 100 (Hundred) BPharm(Pharmacology) seats available in Sri Padmavathi School of Pharmacy, Chittoor. BPharm(Pharmacology) is 4 years duration of undergraduate course. Candidates who have passed intermediate or 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry along with Mathematics/Biotechnology/Computer Science/Biology are eligible for admission to 1st year of B.Pharma Course. Candidates who have passed 2nd year Diploma with minimum 60% from a Institutions recognized by the Board of technical education in Pharmacy are eligible for admission to second year of B. Pharma corse..

Last edited by ppsahu; 20th January 2019 at 06:46 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?