7th June 2017, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the value of NCC A certificate in EAMCET counselling? Can I get top colleges with NCC certificate?

What is the value of NCC A certificate in EAMCET counselling? Can I get top colleges with NCC certificate? or it's not considered at all? What is the procedure followed to provide the certificate during admission? Can you please give me the details on the same? Thank you!

8th June 2017, 05:24 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the value of NCC A certificate in EAMCET counselling? Can I get top colleges with NCC certificate?

If you have appeared and qualified in EAMCET entrance examination then only you can take good advantage of your NCC A certificate.
NCC certificate is very useful in EAMCET entrance examination counselling to get good college.
You can submit you NCC A certificate at the time of EAMCET counselling under special categories like Sports, NCC, etc, in order to get a seat in good college.
4th July 2017, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the value of NCC A certificate in EAMCET counselling? Can I get top colleges with NCC certificate?

I have NCC-A certificate so is there any reservation for that in MBBS counselling of NEET 2017 ? I got 3296 neet state rank in telengana ?
19th May 2018, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

I have ncc A certificate and got 86392 rank in eamcet so I will get set in ou collages in Cse or not
1st September 2019, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the value of ncc B certificate in ncc counseling?
28th July 2022, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

I got 120479 rank in eamcet 2022 i have ncc A certificate can I get good college seat while couselling
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?