25th February 2016, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of BHU-UET will be released?

Respected Sir/Madam,
Kindly let me know when will be BHU-UET application form will release? Please tell me as soon as possible.
With Regards-
Uday Saxena

29th February 2016, 04:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of BHU-UET will be released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
Kindly let me know when will be BHU-UET application form will release? Please tell me as soon as possible.
With Regards-
Uday Saxena
The application form for BHU UET will be released during the month of April/May. The application for 2016 not released yet. I am expecting that it would be released during the end of April 2016 Please refer the official website for more Information bhuonline.in
29th February 2016, 05:00 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of BHU-UET will be released?

Banaras Hindu University conducts Undergraduate Entrance Test for admission of candidates in different disciplines of bachelor's degree. The notification for BHU UET exam was released almost one month ago and 29th February is last date to apply for this exam at official website of BHU which is www.bhuonline.in.

The examination for undergraduate admission will be conducted between 10th April to 15th May, 2016 and result is expected to be declared in June.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?