24th February 2016, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Is there a possibility of giving improvements exam if I have scored less marks in my BA graduation?

I passed my BA in 1988 from HNB University. My subjects were Pol. Sc. Eco., Sociology and medium was hindi. My percentage was poor (38%). Is any provision is available that I improve my graduation on the basis of my passed exam.
Kindly guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission for M.Tech in Kerala? I have scored 28 marks in GATE exam
  2. Can I be eligible to give CET? I have scored 47% marks in graduation
  3. Is it required to complete graduation before giving the entrance exam for CA?
  4. Is there any possibility to get MBBS medical seat if I have scored 80% in 12th?
  5. Am I eligible for NET after finishing PG in education with 54.75%
  6. Eligibility to do B.Ed in Kerala after 43% in graduation and 50% in post graduation?
  7. Any possibility to join Anna University Chennai after scoring 39.3 marks in TANCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is there any age limit to do 3 year LLB course at Karnataka State Law University Approved Colleges?
  9. Am I eligible for infosys after scoring 59.2% in 10th, 93.5% in intermediate
  10. What should I do if I have less marks in my graduation? Is there a way to give improvement exam?
  11. Is it possible for me to make my career in teaching line if I have scored less that 50% marks in graduation?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for a job in companies like TCS Infosys Wipro?
  13. Possibility to study PhD in USA for a candidate who has scored 136 marks in Verbal and 150 marks in Quantitative of GRE?
  14. Can I get admission to any of the post graduation course when I have not scored 50% marks in Graduation?
  15. What is the possibility to qualify UPSC(CSP) exam after scoring 145 marks?
  16. Possibility to get admission in Civil Engineering if scored 96 marks in ENAT?
  17. How to study Law in Kolkata?
  18. How can I do B.Ed course even when scored only 49% marks in Graduation and 48% in Post Graduation?
29th February 2016, 04:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there a possibility of giving improvements exam if I have scored less marks in my BA graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I passed my BA in 1988 from HNB University. My subjects were Pol. Sc. Eco., Sociology and medium was hindi. My percentage was poor (38%). Is any provision is available that I improve my graduation on the basis of my passed exam.
Kindly guide me.
Yes, it is possible that you can apply for the Improvement exam If you feel that you have scored low marks in particular subjects. You must apply for the examination within a year of the examination. You must conduct the Examination controller of more Information about the Improvement examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?