25th February 2016, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Where should I fill up the application form of ICAI entrance exam in Mumbai? Percentage required in B.Com to appear?

Hello Everyone,
Can you please tell me how much percentage in B.Com is needed for appearing for the ICAI entrance exam and where should I go to fill the application form? I am from Mumbai.

Related Questions:
  1. How to register for CPC(common proficiency test course) after passing 12th
  2. Last date of B.Ed CET exam form? Where to get the application form? Procedure to fill the form?
  3. What is the percentage required to fill the admission form for M.Com?
  4. List of exams for M.Com admission after B.Com? When is the last date to fill the application form for M.Com entrance exam?
  5. List of colleges/universities pursuing M.Tech in Distance Education with AICTE approval?
  6. How to apply for this years medical entrance exam? If there is single entrance test then do we have to fill the application form like earlier? Date of exam notification?
  7. What is the least percentage required to fill the form for Junior Executive Exam?
  8. Procedure to get application form and percentage required in 10th standard to apply for NDA entrance exam?
  9. How can I apply for UPSC exam being a F.Y.B.Com student? Percentage required to apply?
  10. Minimum percentage required to fill in Indian Embassy Entrance exam form?
  11. List of the MBBS colleges in Mumbai? Introduction about Associate MBBS entrance exam of Mumbai colleges? Where can I fill the form?
  12. Is it mandatory to fill-up online application form of NATA? Procedure to fill-up online application form?
  13. Required Marks to score to qualify in ICAI Entrance Exam?
  14. Fee structure of C.A course form ICAI in Mumbai? I am a B.Com passed student
  15. Where to get application form for B.Ed entrance exam? Regular & self-finance colleges in Mumbai? How many near Colaba?
  16. Date of UPSC exam application form sale? How to fill the form?
  17. How can I fill the CPT exam forms? I have registered with ICAI
  18. Eligibility for Five Year LLB Course After 12th? Entrance exams, colleges, forms and percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
29th February 2016, 04:05 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where should I fill up the application form of ICAI entrance exam in Mumbai? Percentage required in B.Com to appear?

ICAI stands for Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. ICAI conducts entrance exam for Chartered Accountancy course which consists of different stages like Common Proficiency Test, Integrated Professional competence course and final course. Bachelor of commerce candidates if they have 55% or more marks can directly apply for IPCC stage at official stage of ICAI which is www.icai.org.in.

Candidates having less than 55% marks will have to apply for CPT which is conducted in June and December and crack this exam to enroll into CPT course. It is an objective exam of 200 marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?