19th August 2015, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

When the online application form of KIITEE will be published? How can I fillup? Documents required to submit?

Sir/Mam,
Kindly tell me when KIITEE online application form will publish? How I can fill up? What documents are necessary to submit?

29th August 2015, 05:45 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: When the online application form of KIITEE will be published? How can I fillup? Documents required to submit?

KIITEE online application form will be published after the month of December.
You need to submit photocopies of your School ID and also you need to give photocopies of your Class 10 marksheet when you are filling up the application form.
Later if you crack the Examination and go for counselling further details will be provided to you by the University.
2nd September 2018, 06:47 PM
ritesh0691

Default Re: When the online application form of KIITEE will be published? How can I fillup? Documents required to submit?

KIITEE online application form will be published after the month of December and the end at the march.
you need to give photocopies of your Class 10 marksheet when you are filling up the application form. Date of birth and address and email id. Personal detail.
Later if you crack the Examination and go for counselling further details will be provided to you by the University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?