22nd October 2011, 01:31 AM
yashomati

How can I fillup the GATE exam application form?

I am BE Information Technology Student. I am looking for Gate Preparation.
But I lost last date fillup the form gate exam.
Now How I fillup the gate exam application form

11th December 2011, 07:27 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I fillup the GATE exam application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yashomati View Post
Hello friend,

The last date of submission of online application form for GATE 2012 expired on 21-10-2011. If you failed to apply for the exam during the given period of tie, you can lo longer apply for it this year. It means that you will have to apply for the next GATE which will be conducted in the year 2013.

For further information, refer to the official website of GATE.
17th December 2011, 12:11 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

The last date of apply for GATE 2012 Examination was already Over, So if you have not filled the GATE Examination, then you have missed the chance in this year because the last date of Online Registration for GATE examination was already Over and you cant apply for this examination Now.

The GATE 2012 Online Examination paper will be held on 29 January 2012 and offline paper will be held on 12 February 2012.

To apply for GATE Examination you have to complete your 4 Year degree course or Master degree course form a recognised University, Final year candidates are also eligible to apply for GATE Examination.

So, If you have missed the chance this year then please apply for this examination next year and for more information please check official website :

http://gate.iitm.ac.in
17th December 2011, 01:49 PM
krishnamurariray3165

Hello friend
Friend last date of apply for GATE examination was already over,If you not to fill up the form for GATE examination 2012,then you can miss the chance in this year because the last date for fill up the form for GATE 2012 is already over.

The last Date for fill up the form for GATE 2012 21/10/2011

To apply for GATE examination you have to complete your degree programe first ,final year candidates are also eligible to apply for gate examination.

you missed the chance for applying this year,please apply for this examination next year.

with regard
kishnamurariray3165
17th December 2011, 02:36 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

GATE Application form Closed for this year on 21st October 2011

GATE-Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.
This exam is conducted by IIT's to take qualified student for post graduation in Engineering/Statistical/Architecture.

Eligibility criteria for GATE exam:
You should have complete graduation degree in Engineering/Architecture/Statistical course.
If you are in final year of above mentioned Program,then you can also apply for GATE exam.

There is no limit for GATE entrance exam.In terms of age or attempts.
And Gate entrance score will valid for 2 years.

GATE entrance exam notification was released on 12th Sep 2011 and closed the issuing of application form is 21st Oct 2011.

And GATE exam going to held Online on 29th Jan 2012.
And GATE exam going to held Offline on 12th Feb 2012.

And GATE exam result will be out on 15th March 2012.

If you have applied for the exam,before notification date closed,then you can appear for the exam.Otherwise,you should wait for next year notification to release.

Visit official website for more details.

http://www.iitk.ac.in/gate/gate2012/syllabi.php
17th December 2011, 03:24 PM
jayparikh

Smile Re: How can I fillup the GATE exam application form?

Quote:
Submission of GATE application after last date.

Dear yashomati,

I am happy to know that you want to sit for GATE exam.

But, For your knowledge last date for gate application is over, and once the deadline is over no one can apply for it , organizers are quite strict about this.

Don't lose hope. GATE(Graduate aptitude test in Engineering) is conducted every year in the month of February, by IITs and IISc. you can appear next sine and can prove yourself. Please be little cautious next time and keep eye on the notification of GATE.

For further update , you can refer to :-

www.gate.iitb.ac.in

If you have any query regarding GATE preparation please post it here.

Best of luck

regards.
17th December 2011, 06:39 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

You can fill the GATE application Form online.For this you have to follow the following procedure as under-

1. Candidate have to open the official website URL at https://gate2012.iitd.ac.in/iitweb/.

2. Then there was a Notifications like New Users, Exisgate2012_answer_keysting Users, Forgot your Password?. In order to get registered with GATE 2012 - 2013 respective students must have to register with particular details they ask.

3. Before registering, Please refer your SSC Certificate details for Name and Date of Birth. After then you will be moved to next page for other details. Please check the filled particulars before clicking on Proceed Button.

4. You can use Net Banking / Credit card to make a Payment(More Secured).

5. Note Login ID and Password for future reference. Now go back to Home page and hit Login for GATE 2012 Online Application(Existing Users) to print the application form.

6. Print the GATE 2012 Application form and attest your photograph with duly signed. Send it the GATE of Zone Address with required documents.

But as you have lost the last date of this year so it is advisable to you to get in touch the next year in the month of September -October to get the latest updates of it.
7th June 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

i m doing final year b.e MECHANICAL (2009-2013) batch.......can i apply for gate exam in this year.....?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?