18th February 2019, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Whether Atmiya Institute of Technology and Science is approved with AICTE?

Hello everyone, I have done BTech from Atmiya Institute of Technology and Science. I have heard that this institute is approved with AICTE. Is it true? I want to know that this institute is really approved with AICTE or not? Please help me to know about this asap.

22nd February 2019, 03:39 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Atmiya Institute of Technology and Science is approved with AICTE?

Yes, it is true that Atmiya Institute of Technology and Science is approved with AICTE. Below I have attached a PDF link, with which you can find list of all AICTE approved institutions in India. List of Atmiya Institute of Technology and Science is in the page No. 7 of attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf list_of_approved_institutes_2015-2016.pdf(1.51 MB, 0 views)
22nd February 2019, 07:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Atmiya Institute of Technology and Science is approved with AICTE?

Yes, it is affiliated to Gujarat Technological University and surely it has got the AICTE approval to offer technical courses at their campus.

If you have any doubts regarding the college infrastructure, then you should visit the campus before taking any final decision. Also, inquire about the students who have passed out of college and where are working now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?