25th June 2016, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Course fee of MBA(Information Technology) in Aarti Institute of Professional Studies? Is it an AICTE approved institute?

Sir/Madam,
Can you please tell me the course fee of MBA(Information Technology) of Aarti Institute of Professional Studies? I also want to know that this institute is AICTE approved or not?

Related Questions:
11th July 2016, 02:15 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course fee of MBA(Information Technology) in Aarti Institute of Professional Studies? Is it an AICTE approved institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam,
Can you please tell me the course fee of MBA(Information Technology) of Aarti Institute of Professional Studies? I also want to know that this institute is AICTE approved or not?
The Aarti Institute of Professional Studies is an authorized information centre of SHIATS Deemed University. So, your degree will be through the Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agricultural, Technology & Sciences (SHIATS) only. Aarti Institute of Professional Studies is just an institute & it will not award you any degree. The aspirant can check the details in the institute website itself.

The course fee for the MBA Information Technology in SHIATS University is given below;

- Registration Fee – Rs. 750 at the time of admission only
- Program Fee – Rs. 11, 000 per semester
- Examination Fee – Rs. 750 for each semester

You can find the details in the Website link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?