19th April 2020, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Whether Dibrugarh University promotes BCA students due to COVID 19 lockdown situation?

Hi Sir, I am studying BCA course from Dibrugarh University. I am in 2nd semester right now and the country is facing pandemic situation due to COVID 19. We are lockdown and the semester's examinations are not yet been taken. As I came to know that many universities has promoted students without conducting examinations, so this university will also do the same?

27th April 2020, 10:44 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Dibrugarh University promotes BCA students due to COVID 19 lockdown situation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am studying BCA course from Dibrugarh University. I am in 2nd semester right now and the country is facing pandemic situation due to COVID 19. We are lockdown and the semester's examinations are not yet been taken. As I came to know that many universities has promoted students without conducting examinations, so this university will also do the same?
As per the official notification released by the Dibrugarh University all the examination has been postponed will be fresh dates will be notified soon on the official website. Please refer to the attached official notification issued by Dibrugarh University. For more information please Click Here - Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?