19th April 2020, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Career oriented Master Degree courses for BA Geography Honours graduate?

Sir, I have completed BA Honours with Geography. I am a teacher now in a private institution. I want to know about the career oriented Masters Degree courses for me as I want to study more and do a career oriented course. Please help me in this regard.

27th April 2020, 11:22 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career oriented Master Degree courses for BA Geography Honours graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed BA Honours with Geography. I am a teacher now in a private institution. I want to know about the career oriented Masters Degree courses for me as I want to study more and do a career oriented course. Please help me in this regard.
B.A. in Geography is a 3-year graduate course which deals with the study of the Planet and the different aspects associated with it. The certificate course allows students to seek both further education and job prospects. There are several courses suitable for students to select after completing their B.A. in Geography. Below is the list of courses that you can apply after B.A in Geography.

• Certificate Course in Geographic Information Science (GIS)
  • Certificate Course in Disaster Management (CDM)
  • Certificate Course in Entrepreneurship (CIE)
  • Certificate Course in Environment and Sustainable Development
  • Certificate Course in Environment and Impact Assessment
  • Certificate Course in Environmental Studies
  • Certificate Course in Environmental Awareness
  • Advanced Diploma in Computer Assisted Geography
  • Advanced Diploma in Remote Sensing and GIS Applications
  • Diploma in Coastal Zone Management
  • Diploma in Geo – Spatial Information Science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?