6th January 2022, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Whether the marks obtained in the additional subject would be calculated in the aggregate marks in graduation?

I have passed my graduation from BHU with 49.61 marks would it amounts 50% for recruitment as teacher in kvs. I have done graduation with additional subject from Uttarakhand open university in 2011 to make subject combination. Whether the marks obtained in the additional subject would be calculated in the aggregate marks in graduation. Please let me know.

15th January 2022, 07:24 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Whether the marks obtained in the additional subject would be calculated in the aggregate marks in graduation?

No, marks obtained in the additional subjects are not counted in the calculation of aggregate marks.

So, only the marks obtained in the main paper are taking in consideration with respect to aggregate calculation.
15th January 2022, 07:44 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether the marks obtained in the additional subject would be calculated in the aggregate marks in graduation?

Only marks in the main paper of the bachelor degree is added to calculate the aggregate percentage in the bachelor degree.

No, there will be no round off and it will be considered less than 50%.

So, you are not eligible for the recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?