3rd February 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

List of recognized universities that will offer B.Ed program to students having low marks in graduation? I have obtained 49% marks in BA

I am sakshi sharma.I have passed B.A.in 49%.Now I want to do B.ed for better career.So please tell me that Can there is any chance for me to get admission in B.ed.& how i get admission ?Is any recognised university give admission in B.ed with 49%in B.A?Please answer my question.

4th May 2012, 07:42 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of recognized universities that will offer B.Ed program to students having low marks in graduation? I have obtained 49% marks in BA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am sakshi sharma.I have passed B.A.in 49%.Now I want to do B.ed for better career.So please tell me that Can there is any chance for me to get admission in B.ed.& how i get admission ?Is any recognised university give admission in B.ed with 49%in B.A?Please answer my question.

There are various Universities which offers Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program. In order to get admission in most of the recognized University candidates must have completed the bachelors degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in any stream from a recognized University. Candidate belonging to reserved category gets exemption of 5% marks in the qualifying exam. Admission is based on entrance tests conducted by the University. The duration of the program is one academic year.

Candidates who have scored more than 45% marks but less than 50% marks may look for the following options:

Pune University
Jammu University
Nirmala Memorial Foundation College.

Candidate who hold a two years of teaching experience in a recognized School may look to opt for the distance mode B.Ed program. There is no percentage criteria required in the qualifying exams. There are various recognized Universities which offers B.Ed through distance mode. In order to get detail information one may refer to the official website of the concerned University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?