25th May 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Is additional subject to be calculated while giving the information of percentage in form?

is additional subject is to be calculated while giving the information of the percentage in form

Related Questions:
  1. How to appear in Improvement exam? When are the forms available? How is the final percentage calculated?
  2. How does WIPRO calculate the aggregate percentage of 12th for the WASE program? I am selected for WASE program. My percentage in 12th is 50.6 which is calculated in best of 5 subjects
  3. Whether the marks of Additional subjects calculated in 10th ICSE Board percentage?
  4. What is the method of calculation of 12th class subject percentage followed?
  5. How may I make correction in my application form for YANTRIK recruitment? I have skipped to write the marks of one of my subject(IT), so my percentage reduced to 0.5% as compared to total percentage. What should I do? Can I attend the test?
  6. Can I get admission to study M.Tech in IISC if secured less than 50% in B.E. and ranked under top 10 in GATE? How the percentage will be calculated for backlog candidate?
  7. Which are the IGCSE subjects of June?
  8. At the time of placement upto which semester the aggregate percentage of B.Tech is calculated?
  9. Am I eligible to write SBI Associate Bank Clerk exam? I have passed 12th CBSE board exam
  10. Is it possible to reappear in 12th ISC with additional subject?
  11. How to do chemistry as additional subject after passing BSc from MDU Rohtak
  12. How the Degree percentage is calculated in Bangalore University?
  13. Admission in Btech with maths as additional subject -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can't i fill up form for wbchse after failing in one subject?
  15. Can I fill up form for WBCHSE after failing in one subject?
  16. Examination date of upcoming NIOS 12th Board exam? Details of admission fee? -- [New]
  17. Can I get admission in KV school after giving 4 time compartment exam?
  18. Repeating 12th class if failed in one subject but passed in additional subject
6th July 2011, 11:32 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: Is additional subject to be calculated while giving the information of percentage in form?

it depends on the subjects to be taken
but mostly yes it is to be included........
3rd October 2012, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is additional subject to be calculated while giving the information of percentage in form?

I have an additional subject(sanskrit) whether is to be calculated for percentage. OR I can leave it.
30th May 2014, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

additional subject will be taken into consideration or not while calculating board cbse 12th percentage? is it the best 5 subject out of the six?
18th September 2014, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

For 12th class Commerce stream year 2014-15 , i've registered with following subjects : English , Accounts , Business Studies , Economics , Physical Education & Mathematics as additional subject . Can i skip writing examination of additional subject ? Is additional subject mark considered by CBSE while calculating total %ge marks obtained ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?