24th May 2016, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Whether MBBS is equivalent to MBBS(Allopathic)?

Sir,
I want to know that can I admit my daughter to MBBS(Allopathic)? Is it equal to MBBS? Please let me know about this immediately. Waiting for your reply!

25th May 2016, 10:28 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether MBBS is equivalent to MBBS(Allopathic)?

Yes definitely MBBS and MBBS (Allopathic) are same courses and are not different because MBBS itself stands for Bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery. Hence you can take admission to your daughter in any college to pursue MBBS course.
26th May 2016, 09:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

The course recognized by MCI is the real MBBS degree to practice as a doctor in India. Allopathic medicine system is the most advanced medical science and MCI recognizes such courses only.

Hence, get your daughter admitted to any medical college approved by MCI for MBBS programme. Don't go for any alternative MBBS degree like indo-allopathic etc.
26th May 2016, 10:27 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much get your child admitted to MBBS(Allopathic) course, there is no problem in it, provided she should be eligible for it.

Yes, it is an MBBS degree, the only difference is in the stream. You will be getting an MBBS degree after the completion of the course, no need to worry about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?