21st July 2023, 04:07 AM
Unregistered

Whoch course can I do after BTech ece to pursue career in pharmacheuticals?

hi, done btech ece and wants to pursue my career in pharmacheuticals. So which course i can do after my btech to join a job in a pharmacheuticals company all across the world

26th July 2023, 09:34 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whoch course can I do after BTech ece to pursue career in pharmacheuticals?

There are a few courses that you can do after BTech ECE to pursue a career in pharmaceuticals.

List of courses:-
M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering
M.Tech in Biotechnology
M.Sc. in Pharmaceutical Technology

You can also pursue a diploma or certificate program in a specific area of pharmaceutical engineering, such as:-
Medical Device Design
Bioprocess Engineering
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing

You will need to have a strong foundation in electronics and communication engineering. You should also be interested in the biological sciences and have a good understanding of math and physics.
28th July 2023, 01:36 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whoch course can I do after BTech ece to pursue career in pharmacheuticals?

List of some courses you can do after BTech ECE to pursue career in Pharmaceutical:-

M.Tech in pharmaceutical engineering
M.Sc in pharmaceutical sciences
MBA in pharmaceutical management
PG diploma in pharmaceutical marketing
PG diploma in pharmaceutical regulatory etc.

You can also gain a relevant experience by working as a research assistant in a pharmaceutical company or by Volunteering at a pharmaceutical research Institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?