29th January 2019, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to pursue BTech(ECE) for Diploma Biomedical student?

Hi everyone, I am studying Diploma course in Biomedical Engineering. However, I am interested in ECE and want to do BTech with this specialization. Kindly tell me that is it possible for me to do BTech with this specialization?

9th February 2019, 10:09 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Possibility to pursue BTech(ECE) for Diploma Biomedical student?

Yes, it is very much possible for you to get admission in the field you wish to, provided you will have to complete your Diploma in ECE and after completion of your Diploma course you can get admission in direct 2nd year of B.Tech course in any recognized college via Lateral Entry scheme.

You will have to appear for JEET/JELET examination, and after clearing the examination successfully, you will be very much eligible to get admission in B.Tech course in ECE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?