18th September 2014, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Will there be any problem at the time of MBA having 48% in B.Com?

I am just pass out this year graduation,with b.com with 48% marks...

Presently i prepare for CAT & MAT exam,is there any problem occured in future,when i'll go For admission to B.colleges for MBA course?? for my graduation percentage?

please send me rply to my mail id...

22nd September 2014, 11:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any problem at the time of MBA having 48% in B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am just pass out this year graduation,with b.com with 48% marks...
Presently i prepare for CAT & MAT exam,is there any problem occured in future,when i'll go For admission to B.colleges for MBA course?? for my graduation percentage?
please send me rply to my mail id...
There is no problem with your education qualification. But, you have scored low marks which are difficult for you get admission for MBA course in reputed college. We are not saying that you are not eligible for MBA course. You will get less preference at the time admission when compare to good scorer in graduation course.

Minimum 50% marks required to be eligible for CAT entrance exam. Since you have scored 48% marks in graduation course. So, you are not eligible for CAT exam. However, you are eligible to appear in Management Aptitude Test (MAT ) exam. No Minimum marks required for MAT exam.

Master of Business Administration (MBA) is an professional course in Management specialization. The duration of the course is two years which is divided into four semesters.

MBA Eligibility Criteria:-
  • Graduation is the basic qualification required to apply for MBA course. Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for this course.
  • Applicants have to secure a minimum of 50% marks in Graduation.
  • Applicants from SC / ST categories have to secure a minimum of 45% marks
  • Most of the university conduct entrance exams for the selection process or Applicant need to be qualified in MAT, CAT exam.

Top MBA Colleges in India:-
  • Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
  • Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta
  • Indian Institute of Management, Kozhicode
  • Indian Institute of Management, Jamshedpur
  • FMS Faculty of Management Studies
  • ISB Indian School of Business, Hyderabad
  • SP JIMR- S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?