16th September 2014, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Admission in B.Ed colleges of Gujarat with B.R.S. qualification?

Tell me that can i get the admission in B.Ed. college in gujarat with B.R.S. Qualification ?
Other wise yes Give college detail that in which college admission possible

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in B.Ed colleges of Gujarat with B.R.S. qualification? -- [New]
  2. 5th semester Anna University Questions of All Subjects?
  3. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  4. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  5. Which are the good government engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  6. List of AICTE approved colleges in Gujarat? What's the admission schedule for M.Pharma?
  7. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What does Bank Reconciliation Statement mean?
  9. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat after scoring 55% aggregate?
  10. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  11. Admission in general quota within Gujarat or in private medical college of Gujarat?
  12. List of engineering colleges which allow admission in various engineering course for diploma holder students in Gujarat? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda
  13. What's the admission date for the M.Pharma course in Gujarat?
  14. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  15. GUJCET qualification? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  17. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  18. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
23rd September 2014, 12:40 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in B.Ed colleges of Gujarat with B.R.S. qualification?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tell me that can i get the admission in B.Ed. college in gujarat with B.R.S. Qualification ?
Other wise yes Give college detail that in which college admission possible
B.Ed course is open for the candidate who have completed graduation course from recognized university. Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for B.Ed course. You are eligible for B.Ed course after B.R.S course.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed).

B.Ed Eligibility Criteria:-
  • Candidates with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in graduation are eligible to apply for B.Ed course.
  • 45% marks required for reserved category candidates.
  • Maximum age limit is 30 years.
  • Candidates having 2 years work experience in teaching field are getting first preference at the time of admission.

B.Ed colleges in Gujarat:-
  • AG Teachers College
  • Shri Sarvajanik Education College
  • President College of Education
  • Rajpur Kelavani Mandal College of Education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?