3rd December 2021, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria and procedure for K. K. Industrial Training Institute (I.T.I.), Jharkhand?

I have completed my 12th board exam from Guru Nanak College. Now, is it possible to take admission in ITI course in K. K. Industrial Training Institute (I.T.I.), Jharkhand? What is the cut-off percentage? How to apply in this institute?

9th December 2021, 06:49 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria and procedure for K. K. Industrial Training Institute (I.T.I.), Jharkhand?

Admission criteria and procedure for K. K. Industrial Training Institute (I.T.I.), Jharkhand?

The candidate should have completed 10+2 with a minimum of 55% marks from any recognized board. The candidate should be below 35 years old on the 1st July of the year in which the session is starting.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?