20th March 2014, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

In which all entrance exams to appear for Teacher training? Best college, qualification and eligibility?

hi my name is kirti.i am in 12th,arts stream.i want to do teacher training.what are the entrance exam i should appear for.which are the courses i should do.how can i give application.which is the best college for teacher training.what qualification and eligibiliy is required.how much percent should i score for in hsc.is it necessary for doing graduation.pls tell in detail.plspls

11th June 2016, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which all entrance exams to appear for Teacher training? Best college, qualification and eligibility?

Am I eligible for B.Ed Training as secured 41% marks in BA from mjpru Bareilly (UP)? Is there any notification of NCRT regarding Teacher Training?
16th January 2019, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which all entrance exams to appear for Teacher training? Best college, qualification and eligibility?

Hai I am the government school student learning in 12th standard after 12th I want to learn teacher training which college is available for this study (in Chennai)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?