12th June 2014, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Summer Internship in ONGC if studying in 2nd year of B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation engineering?

sir
I am studying in 2nd year B.Tech
in Electronics and instrumentation engineering.
Can I do summer internship in ONGC?
please tell me if i eligible or not
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer internship at ONGC being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech?
  2. How to apply for summer internship training in ONGC after passing B.Tech 3rd year instrumentation engineering at CIT Kokrajhar Assam?
  3. How get an internship from L&T?
  4. Summer internship for M.sc Electronics & Instrumentation
  5. Is there any vacancy in any company after doing internship? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  6. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  7. Which organization can I join for Summer Internship of 4 week while in 2nd year of Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  8. How to do internship after studying B.Tech 4th year ECE
  9. How to get Internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 3rd year in Civil Engineering?
  10. Procedure to do summer internship in ONGC being a 2nd year chemical engineering student?
  11. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student
  12. Procedure for doing Summer Training in L&T and DLF?
  13. How to do training in summer vacation? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student in applied electronics and instrumentation engineering
  14. How to do summer internship after 2nd year of ECE? Any companies offering internship? Is there any entrance test?
  15. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering
  16. How to get summer internship after 2nd year of B.Tech.? Where should I apply to get Internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to do Summer Internship in NTPC being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech course in Electrical Engineering? Required procedure for this?
  18. Model Question Papers of GATE Exam with solutions being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
18th June 2014, 11:30 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Summer Internship in ONGC if studying in 2nd year of B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation engineering?

Yes, you are eligible for summer training/internship in ONGC. You can do summer training in ONGC but not internship at this moment. This is because :-

- ONGC recruits interns from Tier-1 institutes and through interview and resume evaluation.
- You are in second year, so have very less knowledge concerning your branch.
- You are unaware of various concepts which are used in real world implementation.

For details regarding training, refer to this link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?