4th May 2017, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join the training centre of air hostess just after 12th standard?

Hi, I am Riya jain i am from ajmer my height is about 5.6. And I am soon my eye right is quite weak but I'll be putting lenses. After that I will be 18 so my question is that I am in class 10th. Right now and I will be taking commerce as my stream in 11th so can I join the training centre of air hostess. Just after 12th without any degree or graduation or is it compulsory to get? Atleast graduated to get in the stream of air hostess please reply.

13th May 2017, 12:31 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join the training centre of air hostess just after 12th standard?

If you have good communication skills, then create a profile on leading job portals and start applying for job with the help of an attractive CV. You can get interview calls, if you have a good CV.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the interview, which is mostly conducted by various job consultants.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?