19th September 2018, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Graphic Design Internship in Krishmi Infotech?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking to apply for an Internship in Krishmi Infotech which is Graphic Design Internship. I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I apply for such Internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

20th September 2018, 06:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Graphic Design Internship in Krishmi Infotech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking to apply for an Internship in Krishmi Infotech which is Graphic Design Internship. I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I apply for such Internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

Interns can get real time work experience by doing Graphic Design internship at Krishmi Infotech. They can also get a stipend of Rs 9,000 to Rs 18,000 per month, certificates, letter of recommendations, etc. Interns can sharpen their skills in the Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and CoralDRAW by doing the Graphic Design internship at Krishmi Infotech. The above given are some of the benefits of doing a Graphic Design internship at Krishmi Infotech.
31st May 2021, 06:59 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Graphic Design Internship in Krishmi Infotech?

Benefits:--

Candidates can get a Certificate.

Candidates can offer a stipend up to Rs.18,000 per month.

Candidates can get a Job offer

Candidates can get a Flexible working hours.
12th August 2021, 04:12 PM
Iffa0786

Benefits:-

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 18,000/- per month

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?