19th September 2018, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Graphic Design Internship in Krishmi Infotech?

Dear friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the duration of the Internship related to Graphic Design which is available in Krishmi Infotech? I would like to know about the duration so please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

20th September 2018, 05:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Graphic Design Internship in Krishmi Infotech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the duration of the Internship related to Graphic Design which is available in Krishmi Infotech? I would like to know about the duration so please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

Duration of Graphic Design Internship at Krishmi Infotech is 6 months. Candidates with skills in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and CorelDRAW are preferred for the Graphic Design internship at Krishmi Infotech. Graphic Design internship at Krishmi Infotech is a full time internship and interns can get around Rs 9,000 to Rs 18,000 per month as a stipend. Selected interns can also get a Certificate, Letter of Recommendation, etc. at Krishmi Infotech.
31st May 2021, 06:10 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Duration of Graphic Design Internship in Krishmi Infotech is 6 Months.

Deadline date for Graphic Design Internship in Krishmi Infotech is 19 September 2018.
30th September 2021, 04:48 PM
Alvia Khan

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 9,000 to 18,000/- per month for Graphic Design Internship in Krishmi Infotech.

Duration 6 months
18th February 2023, 02:22 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

Duration of Graphic Design Internship in Krishmi Infotech is 6 Months.

Stipend is offered to Graphic Design Internship in Krishmi Infotech is 17,500 to 18,000 Per Month.
22nd February 2023, 11:30 AM
Ar_pit

Duration is 6 Months.

Deadline date for Graphic Design Internship in Krishmi Infotech is 19 September 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?